Sorbet Digital have analysed and successfully optimised hundreds of websites ranging from small businesses to big brands. Our specialist audits include a comprehensive review of various factors that contribute to long term improvements in your SEO campaign. Once we have completed your audit, we will provide a detailed report with clear action points to address specific areas within your website. Due to the constantly changing nature of ranking factors we can help make sure that your website is as search engine friendly as possible.
In order to avoid failure and disappointing results, it is important to start with a thorough and and clear SEO audit. Our professional advice could help you to avoid costly mistakes and achieve high rankings across all the major search engines.
Areas for analysis include:
- How ‘friendly’ your website is to search engine robots
- The overall architecture of your website
- Core SEO keywords based on research
- How well your website targets these keywords in content and meta tags
- The current link popularity of your website against your main competitors
- Opportunities to improve search engine rankings for target keywords
A thorough, structured SEO audit will:
- Identify the gaps between the expected and the actual performance of your website
- Identify the reasons for a poor ranking performance.
- Provide a detailed audit report with actionable advice.
- Increase potential traffic to your website
- Help you rank higher in natural search results for your target terms
- Save you time and money
Once your SEO Audit has been completed, we can also provide a competitive quote for implementing suggested changes and SEO service if required.
If you are running paid search advertising on Google Adwords, we can perform a Paid Search Marketing Audit and provide recommendations that will have an immediate impact on your Return on Ad Spend.